Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A New Journey

Over the years my husband and I have always done the "what if" game about winning the lotto. What would we do with the money, who would we help etc. Now, we maybe play the lotto (aside from $1 scratch offs...) twice a year. We will never win, but it helps us set goals. It helps us dream, figure out what is truly important in our lives. 

I don't know if I've shared before, but I teach 2nd grade at a charter school. I will NEVER make enough money to support our wildest dreams, but I do make enough to live comfortably and I love what I do.

This weekend I decided to jump headfirst into a personal business. I wanted a chance to make some extra money to help us pay down debt and accomplish some of our smaller goals. The ladies that I'm working with are turning out to be some of the MOST spectacular people! They are empowering and uplifting. They spread happiness in such a dark world. I am so incredibly excited to meet new friends and even more excited to be using products that make me feel good. It has taken me YEARS to be comfortable in my own skin and this is a big part of that new feeling. 

You can check it out online for yourself. https://www.youniqueproducts.com/BVarble 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So exciting!! I wish you nothing but the best on your new journey.. I am 100% positive you will do amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete